top of page
21 Meeting House Hill Road, P.O. Box 126 | Sanbornton, NH 03269 | (603) 286-3018
CENTRE CEMETERY HISTORY
The Centre Cemetery, on the West Side of Tower Road, is owned by the Sanbornton Congregational Church, United Church of Christ. It was established in 1783, adjacent to the location of the original Meetinghouse.
The Sanbornton Congregational Church Cemetery Committee is appointed by the church trustees and are responsible for maintenance, records management, and enforcement of cemetery rules and regulations.
bottom of page