Historic Photos Sanbornton Congregational Church
A Memorial and Peace Garden with a granite bench memorializing Janet Norman, late wife of the Rev. Leslie Norman (our minister from 1992-2002), and a peace pole.
The steeple bell was cast by Boston Copper Company in 1830, purchased and used in the Woodman Academy (now the Sanbornton Public Library) until it was sold to the church in 1863.
The church chancel is the area around the altar, including the altar set, dossal (curtain), and lectern
Reed organ purchased in1880 by the Ladies Circle
This clock was made by Johnson & Smith, Sanbornton clockmakers in the 1800’s and was restored in 1996.